A lifestyle blogger and fitness model was killed by an exploding whipped cream dispenser on Sunday.
The family of Rebecca Burger broke the news to her fans in an Instagram post on Wednesday. In an earlier post, the family stated that the 33-year-old Instagram star was killed by a defective cream dispenser that exploded and hit her in the chest. According to the BBC, Burger died of cardiac arrest at a hospital.
Burger's family urged people not to purchase the faulty dispenser bottle.
Burger competed in fitness and beauty competitions around the world, according to the New York Post. She had more than 150,000 Instagram followers and often shared photos of her meals and herself in workout gear.