Dean Finocchiaro, 19, is the first of four identified after human remains were found on a farm in a 12.5 foot grave.
1. He lived in Bucks County and graduated Neshaminy High School in 2016.
2. He worked at an ice cream shop.
He worked in a neighboring town and was loved by his coworkers.
3. He had an infectious smile.
His co-worker, Bill Tosti told NBC Philadelphia, “He had a smile that would just hug you. He was real warm, very friendly, would do anything for anybody, a great teammate to work with."
4. He was funny.
“He was one of the funniest guys I've ever met,” Tosti said.
5. He was very loved by family and friends.
6. He liked, bikes, dirt bikes and ATVs.
He posted pictures on his Facebook of stunts and tricks he did.
7. He came from a quiet neighborhood.
It is now decorated with yellow ribbons to remember the slain young man.
8. He had a police record.
He was arrested earlier this year for possession of drug paraphernalia, simple assault, conspiracy and harassment according to Philly.com.
9. His family is devastated.
"You would never think something like this would happen to your own family," a family member posted on Facebook.