Bio for Steven Maresca: Trainer on 'My Big Fat Revenge'
More than 20 years of designing and implementing personal and group training exercise programs makes Steven Maresca an incredible resource and motivator for anyone seeking to change his or her life through fitness. With an intense love for what he does, Steven creates a dynamic, energy-filled experience in every one of his sessions. Steven combines a wealth of fitness knowledge and sound exercise principles with a keen awareness of current fitness trends to form the cutting edge approach that he shares with his clients every day. As founder and owner of Fit Enterprises, LLC, Steven is a fitness trainer for everyone from professional athletes and celebrities to weight loss clients and physically challenged individuals. He meets each client with a customized approach and tailored plan of action to help them meet their health and fitness goals.
Education and Training
- BA Physical Education/Adult Fitness, Sonoma State University
- ACE (American Council on Exercise) Certified Personal Trainer since 1993
- Continuing Education Provider/Lecturer for numerous fitness symposiums
- Owner of Maresca Fitness, a division of Fit Enterprises, LLC
- Group Exercise Trainer at Equinox Fitness Club