You've already checked out some top Spring 2013 accessory looks as worn by Naomi Campbell, Coco Rocha and Karolina Kurkova on "The Face," but let's take a closer study of one hot item: The cuff. You want it, and here's how to get it.
First off, cuffs come in so many different shapes, metals, stones and styles. From geometric cut-out metal styles to diamond-encrusted fine jewelry pieces (eh hem, Naomi.) Coco goes with the modern and playful—spikes, jewels and bold colors.
Here are ten ways to try out the look on your own:
1. Cool sculptural angles in a more modern rose gold. ASOS 3D Triangle Cuff Bracelet, $26.39, asos.com
2. If you tend to be shy when it comes to color, this bold and futuristic piece is an easy way to test the waters. Fucshia Rock Cuff, $39, baublebar.com
3. Spikes! In color! We're showing a moodier navy blue, but it comes in a punchier red, too. Rainbow Cone Cuff, $34, baublebar.com
4. This multi-stone bracelet walks the fine line between edgy and luxe. Blu Bijoux Blue Grey And Navy Stretch Cuff Bracelet, $29, maxandchloe.com
5. The pyramid studs, gleaming metal and sprinkle of bling are very posh rock 'n roller. Pyramid Metal Cuff, $64.99 (from $128.00), juicycouture.com
6. Spikes, studs and jewels—wear together as a cuff or as three separate pieces. We love versatility. ASOS Pyramid Spike & Stone Bracelet Pack, $21.11, asos.com
7. This glittery Art Deco-ish cuff will be your go-to for those fancy events. Onyx Glitter Cuff, $110, baublebar.com
8. Or wait a minute, this multi-jeweled gold-tone style might be a close second. And it has dinosaurs on it! ASOS Dinosaur Cuff Bracelet, $43.98, asos.com
9. You'll want to wear these basic cut-out cuffs in silver or gold with everything in your closet. Vince Camuto "Basics" Cuff, $48, nordstrom.com
10. The enamel detail on this geometric style adds a touch of opulence, but doesn't take away from its versatility. Vince Camuto Enamel Cuff, $19.99 (from $78), shoptheshoebox.com
["The Face" Photo Credit: Walter Sassard for Oxygen Media]