Naomi, Coco & Karolina Wear Cool Cuffs On 'The Face'
You've already checked out some top Spring 2013 accessory looks as worn by Naomi Campbell, Coco Rocha and Karolina Kurkova on "The Face," but let's take a closer study of one hot item: The cuff. You want it, and here's how to get it.
First off, cuffs come in so many different shapes, metals, stones and styles. From geometric cut-out metal styles to diamond-encrusted fine jewelry pieces (eh hem, Naomi.) Coco goes with the modern and playful—spikes, jewels and bold colors.
Here are ten ways to try out the look on your own:
1. Cool sculptural angles in a more modern rose gold. ASOS 3D Triangle Cuff Bracelet, $26.39, asos.com
2. If you tend to be shy when it comes to color, this bold and futuristic piece is an easy way to test the waters. Fucshia Rock Cuff, $39, baublebar.com
3. Spikes! In color! We're showing a moodier navy blue, but it comes in a punchier red, too. Rainbow Cone Cuff, $34, baublebar.com
4. This multi-stone bracelet walks the fine line between edgy and luxe. Blu Bijoux Blue Grey And Navy Stretch Cuff Bracelet, $29, maxandchloe.com
5. The pyramid studs, gleaming metal and sprinkle of bling are very posh rock 'n roller. Pyramid Metal Cuff, $64.99 (from $128.00), juicycouture.com
6. Spikes, studs and jewels—wear together as a cuff or as three separate pieces. We love versatility. ASOS Pyramid Spike & Stone Bracelet Pack, $21.11, asos.com
7. This glittery Art Deco-ish cuff will be your go-to for those fancy events. Onyx Glitter Cuff, $110, baublebar.com
8. Or wait a minute, this multi-jeweled gold-tone style might be a close second. And it has dinosaurs on it! ASOS Dinosaur Cuff Bracelet, $43.98, asos.com
9. You'll want to wear these basic cut-out cuffs in silver or gold with everything in your closet. Vince Camuto "Basics" Cuff, $48, nordstrom.com
10. The enamel detail on this geometric style adds a touch of opulence, but doesn't take away from its versatility. Vince Camuto Enamel Cuff, $19.99 (from $78), shoptheshoebox.com
["The Face" Photo Credit: Walter Sassard for Oxygen Media]