Shop Dresses Like Naomi, Coco And Karolina's
All this talk of red carpet dresses has us jonesing for some shopping. And one look at this gorge pic of Naomi, Karolina and Coco wearing gold and black cocktail confections on "The Face" makes us want to get one (or more) of our own.
Now just because December 31st is behind us, that doesn't mean you can't wear black dresses with gold embroidery, sparkles or jewels any time of day. Naomi's gold embroidered corset and skirt ensemble by Dolce & Gabbana is a decidedly more evening look, while Karolina's floral-detailed dress and Coco's bejeweled swing shift—both by Miu Miu—are perfect day-to-night pieces.
To dress down a sparkly frock, throwing a cardigan or blazer over it is the natural way to go, but we're also fans of wearing a button down shirt underneath. It's a less expected way to layer.
Now, time for some shopping:
(Top row from left to right)
1. River Island Gold Sequin Shift Dress $73.88 (from $105.54), asos.com
2. T Bags Metallic Mini Dress, $207, sakfifthavenue.com
3. Hope Blouson Dress, $237.60 (from $396), aliceandolivia.com
4. Dolce Vita Olie Sequin Dress, $139.99 (from $190), piperlime.com
(Botton row from left to right)
1. Lipsy Crinkle Foil Body-Conscious Dress, $51.01 (from $73.88), asos.com
2. French Connection Dress - Moonray Sequins Color Block $198.40 (from $248.00), bloomingdales.com
3. Jacquard Metallic-Blend Tube Dress, $15.99 (from $32), forever21.com
4. Aryn K. Zig Zag Dress, $79.99 (from $119), piperlime.com
[Photo Credit: Walter Sassard for Oxygen Media]