Fall Off The Bone Chicken
Ingredients1 family-size pack of chicken wings and drumsticks
Large dollop Thai chili sauce
1 cup dark brown ale
3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
4 cloves diced garlic
1 medium white onion, chopped
2-3 bell peppers, chopped
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 small can diced jalapenos
2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drop chicken parts into large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine Thai chili sauce and ale and pour over chicken. Add balsamic vinegar.
- Combine well, rubbing sauce into chicken pieces.
- Add garlic and onion and mix well.
- Add jalapenos with cans of soup and mix one last time.
- Add bell peppers to the mix and toss into a baking dish.
- Cook chicken till it's falling off the bone, about 40-50 minutes.
Mobile Fan Club
Get into Coolio's inner circle. Text COOLIO to 699436 for weekly messages from him and the kids.*View now
Coolio and the kids love a close-up. See behind-the-scenes pics and candid photos.View now
Talk with other fans now about the latest drama and what's coming up next on the show.View now
Find out if you could survive in Coolio's crib. Take this fun quiz.View now