13 Embarrassing Celebrity Fashion Violations You Forgot All About
Learn from this! *Tyra Banks voice*
We all have our good and bad fashion days. Sometimes we break the rules because #rebel, and other times we break them because we're too lazy or too tired to care. But for most occasions, our slip-ups will go unnoticed or forgiven. For celebrities though? One slip-up is going in the next day's worst dressed column, in everyone's favorite gossip magazine, for years to come.
Unfortunately, the 13 on this list know a thing or two about that. Bet you forgot about #7!
1. Pregnant Kim K at 2013's punk-themed Met Gala.
2. Destiny's Child in Mama Tina's three-way disaster at the 2001 VMAs.
3. Pink's eclectic get-up at MTV's 2000 VMAs.
4. Iggy Azalea's interesting choice at Honda Stage's 2014 Fanfest.
5. Lil Mama's Halloween baby dress at the 2007 VMAs.
6. Bjork’s infamous swan dress from 2001's 73rd Academy Awards.
7. Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake's matching denim fit at 2001's AMA Awards.
8. Nicki Minaj's toy-inspired costume at the 2011 VMAs.
9. Lady Gaga's 2010 meat dress at the VMAs.
10. Miley Cyrus' unforgettable plastic, nude underwear set at the 2013 VMAs
11. Sarah Jessica Parker's China-inspired Met Gala dress in 2015.
12. Alicia Keys' pre-makeup-free hood chic 'fit at the 2001 VMAs.
13. Madonna in some questionable Givenchy at the 2015 Grammys.
That last one's a doozy! Whew. Did I leave any important ones out?