8 People Who Came for Rihanna on Social Media and Regretted It
Riri is queen of clapping back.
When it comes to social media, no one keeps it realer than Rihanna. Not only does she reply to fans with everything from jokes to fashion advice, she lets her haters know just who they're messing with. Here are 8 times Rihanna clapped back on Twitter, with epic results.
1. When Ciara called Rihanna rude during an interview:
Remember that time Riri and Ciara were beefing? It all started when Ciara said that Rihanna wasn't very nice to her at a party they were both attending. Rih then took to Twitter with a snarky response, and it went from there. Luckily, the two later made up.
2. When someone decided to get fresh about her hair:
When Twitter user @NinyaBella decided to tweet Rihanna about the cover art for the "Man Down" single with the question “Why does her hair look so nappy?” Rihanna kept it real for black girls everywhere with her response.
3. When the media didn't like her outfit.
Rihanna truly just doesn't care, and that's why we love her.
4. When MTV said her pics were controversial:
After MTV posted on its Twitter account, "Yikes. Rihanna's marijuana photos from Coachella spark controversy," Rihanna decided to comment. MTV later deleted their tweet.
5. When Kendall Jenner made what she thought was an innocent comment.
Rihanna proves that she will come for anyone at any time.
6. When TLC had something to say about her.
When TLC threw shade Rihanna's way by saying “Every time I see you, you don’t have to be naked," it was clear Rih wasn't even bothered.
7. When an Instagram user claimed she was going to meet the same end as Whitney:
When Rihanna posted the picture above, one fan decided to weigh in, saying "And she is going to end like Whitney if she keep doing drugs like she's doing right now." Rihanna replied (and later, in a rare move, deleted): "yea cuz Whitney overdosed on a joint!! F**k outta here u weak b****!"
8. When someone told her: "Getting back with Chris Brown isn't a good look."