9 Summer Outfits That Prove Any Body Is A Summer Body
Check out these cute summer outfits by body positive designer SmartGlamour!
Mallorie Dunn is part of Oxygen’s digital series In Progress 52. In 2016, Oxygen's Very Real digital hub is featuring 52 of these outstanding women: that's one woman a week, for 52 weeks. Check out the series here!
It's officially summer – and that means it's time for us all to be bombarded by “tips and tricks” on how to “get a summer body.” But surprise! You already have one – just by having a body. Congratulations! And as a body positive clothing designer at SmartGlamour, I know that all bodies deserve fun and comfortable outfits for summer (and all year) – here are a few of my favorites!
1. These babes hanging in their favorite sundress.
Left: Lucille Dress, Right: Emily Halter Dress
2. Customizable Tankinis to show as much or as little skin as you want!
Left + Right: Chrissie Ruffle Swim Tank + Bette Swim Bottom
3. This doll taking part in the off shoulder trend.
Marilyn Convertible Dress
4. Regardless of size – XS or 5X – you deserve a fabulous summer dress.
Left: Arianna Convertible Dress, Right: Venus Cut Out Maxi Dress
5. Twinning with your bestie in your favorite bathing suit.
Left + Right: Bunny Wrap Swim Top and Bette Swim Bottom
6. Floral shorts for every body!
Janet Crochet Tank + Gloral High Waist Shorts
7. A convertible top you can wear over 6 ways + a pencil skirt in jersey so soft you could sleep in it.
Arianna Convertible Top + Allison Pencil Skirt
8. There are zero requirements for rockin' a crop top.
Nikki Bow Front Crop Top + Charlotte Circle Skirt
9. One piece bathing suits that can go from strapless, to halter, to criss cross in minutes!
Left + Right: Arianna Convertible One Piece Swimsuit
Mallorie Dunn is owner and designer of SmartGlamour, a body positive customizable clothing line for women sizes XXS-6X and beyond. Find products at SmartGlamour.com, and follow SmartGlamour on Twitter and Instagram.
Photo Credits: (3) Irene of Petite Plus Meow, Rebecca Northcott Photography (1-2, 4-9) SmartGlamour, Mallorie Dunn