Mallorie Dunn is part of Oxygen’s digital series In Progress 52. In 2016, Oxygen's Very Real digital hub is featuring 52 of these outstanding women: that's one woman a week, for 52 weeks. Check out the series here!
It's officially summer – and that means it's time for us all to be bombarded by “tips and tricks” on how to “get a summer body.” But surprise! You already have one – just by having a body. Congratulations! And as a body positive clothing designer at SmartGlamour, I know that all bodies deserve fun and comfortable outfits for summer (and all year) – here are a few of my favorites!
1. . These babes hanging in their favorite sundress.
Left: Lucille Dress, Right: Emily Halter Dress
2. . Customizable Tankinis to show as much or as little skin as you want!
Left + Right: Chrissie Ruffle Swim Tank + Bette Swim Bottom
3. . This doll taking part in the off shoulder trend.
Marilyn Convertible Dress
4. . Regardless of size – XS or 5X – you deserve a fabulous summer dress.
Left: Arianna Convertible Dress, Right: Venus Cut Out Maxi Dress
5. . Twinning with your bestie in your favorite bathing suit.
Left + Right: Bunny Wrap Swim Top and Bette Swim Bottom
6. . Floral shorts for every body!
Janet Crochet Tank + Gloral High Waist Shorts
7. . A convertible top you can wear over 6 ways + a pencil skirt in jersey so soft you could sleep in it.
Arianna Convertible Top + Allison Pencil Skirt
8. . There are zero requirements for rockin' a crop top.
Nikki Bow Front Crop Top + Charlotte Circle Skirt
9. . One piece bathing suits that can go from strapless, to halter, to criss cross in minutes!
Left + Right: Arianna Convertible One Piece Swimsuit
Mallorie Dunn is owner and designer of SmartGlamour, a body positive customizable clothing line for women sizes XXS-6X and beyond. Find products at SmartGlamour.com, and follow SmartGlamour on Twitter and Instagram.
Photo Credits: (3) Irene of Petite Plus Meow, Rebecca Northcott Photography (1-2, 4-9) SmartGlamour, Mallorie Dunn