Video of a neighbor unplugging a bounce house has gone viral following reports of injuries suffered from children who were playing in the inflatable structure.
According to CBS, two children were rushed to the hospital as the balloon castle deflated, causing kids to be trapped inside. One child was treated for the distress, and the other for injuries incurred during the rescue.
"We were very nervous about the kids because it was extremely hot, and they were trapped inside the bounce house," mother Deborah Romero said. "We couldn’t really reach for all the kids, and we unfortunately had to pull one of the kids by his leg."
Surveillance video shows an unknown man unplugging the fans, which maintained the structure's integrity. Romero noted that a similar, less dangerous situation occurred when a neighbor had unplugged her Christmas lights, leading her to install the security cameras which picked up the footage of this more recent incident.
It's unclear what legal actions parents could take out against the currently unknown stranger.
[Photo: Screenshot from YouTube]