Much has been written about the so-called dating apocalypse. But has online dating really destroyed all romance? Here's how to tell if you've forgotten how to date people IRL.
1. You've documented every single moment of dating.
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat - you're looking for love, and everyone's gonna know it.
2. Your past relationships have all been a result of online dating.
You can't remember the last time you made a date with someone you met in person. Why go through the awkwardness of trying to chat up guys in coffee shops when you can just scroll through pre-sorted matches?
3. You check your phone during dates - and you don't see anything wrong with that.
It's the year 2015 - of course you're gonna check Facebook/Twitter/Insta during lulls in conversation. If he's not doing the same then there's probably something wrong with him.
4. You sneak off during dates to take selfies in the bathroom.
If you're thinking more about your Instagram followers when you're supposed to be focusing on getting to know someone, you might have a problem.
5. You use Internet slang IRL.
True story - a friend of mine once said 'LOL' on a date. If you have too, now is the time to get help.
6. The nicest thing someone has ever said to you involved an emoji.
And you responded with a blushing emoji.
7. You swipe left in your sleep.
Too. Much. Tinder.