A pair of parents in Michigan were sentenced to probation on Tuesday after their baby ingested cocaine and an opiate.
It's unclear how the little girl got the cocaine, but police think she swallowed the drug.
Back in July, their daughter had to be revived with Narcan, an emergency treatment which reverses overdoses.
After Narcan was administered to the 11-month old infant, she was airlifted to a hospital. She survived and was later was placed with relatives, according to MLive.
Brianna, 23, and Devin, 27, Devereaux were each sentenced to two years of probation in a Grand Traverse County court for third degree child abuse of their baby, according to online court records and UpNorthLive.
Brianna had pleaded no-contest and Devin pleaded guilty to that charge.
[Grand Traverse County Sheriff’s Office]