1. We meet Jurnee, 17, and Don, 21. They're determined to get married.
2. Bradley introduces Shanice to his mother. She hasn't approved of the marriage in the past. Will she come around?
3. Don's parents don't approve of the wedding, OR of Jurnee moving in. His dad is threatening to cut off support if Don doesn't get his own job.
4. Don and Jurnee's trust issues are put to the test when he talks to other girls. Will their marriage survive?
5. In the dramatic conclusion of Shanice and Bradley's story, Shanice is crying.....but why? Find out tonight!