Meghan Trainor, the 22 year old singer/songwriter who rose to fame in 2014, isn’t playing any games when it comes to her public image. The “All About That Bass” singer just pulled the plug on her latest new video, “Me Too,” after she became emotional watching it. And as you can imagine, they weren’t tears of joy.
In a series of videos on her Snapchat account, Trainor explained her dilemma.
"Hey guys, I took down the 'Me Too' video because they Photoshopped the crap of out of me, and I'm so sick of it,” she explained. "I'm over it, so I took it down until they fix it.”
“My waist is not that teeny,” she continued in another Snap. "I had a bomb waist that night, I don’t know why they didn’t like my waist, but I didn’t approve that video and it went out for the world, so I’m embarrassed. I told them to fix it A$AP Rocky ‘cause I will be going to Times Square to play it for my fans,” she continued. “So I hope they fix it for me, and I am sorry about this,” she said to fans. Watch the series of Snaps below.
The video was only up for a few hours before being removed. Her shocking announcement came to surface after fans began to question why the video had been taken down, prefaced by this tweet:
Trainor teased the video a few days back, but now fans will have to wait an additional three days for its new Friday release date. See a bit of the Photoshop Trainor alluded to in the pic below, provided by LoveBScott.