How do I get Oxygen and, if so, on what channel?
If you live in the U.S. and subscribe to a TV provider, odds are pretty good that you can get Oxygen. To find out for sure, and to determine what channel number has been assigned to Oxygen in your area, check the channel listings provided by your local TV provider, or call your provider for the channel number.
How can I get air dates and times for Oxygen shows?
You'll find complete show listings for today and every day for the next week in Oxygen.com's show schedule.
Why don't my TV listings match Oxygen's schedule?
Oxygen offers two feeds, Eastern and Pacific — which enables programs to start at the same time for viewers on both coasts. However, most satellite services and some cable systems offer the Eastern feed regardless of the time zone where subscribers live. In that case, viewers need to subtract hours (3 for Pacific, 2 for Mountain) from the time listed.
Which Oxygen shows are broadcast in High Definition?
All of Oxygen’s original programming is broadcast in High Definition. Occasionally acquired series may be broadcast in Standard Definition.
How do I submit story or show ideas to Oxygen?
Because of a number of factors, including volume of mail, employee safety, and legal issues, Oxygen cannot accept unsolicited creative ideas or materials.
How do I apply for a job at Oxygen?
To see job listings for open positions throughout NBC Universal, including Oxygen, go to the careers site.
How do I get press information about Oxygen shows?
Press releases, photography, and public relations contacts for each Oxygen show are available to journalists on Oxygen's press site.
Where can I get general information about Oxygen?
To find out about the shows on the network, and some history, see our About Oxygen page.
Which Oxygen shows are closed-captioned?
With limited exceptions, closed-captioning for the hard-of-hearing is provided for all Oxygen programming.
Oxygen Now & Full Episodes FAQ
Can I watch full episodes without the Oxygen Now App?
Yes. Full episodes are available to watch at Oxygen.com when viewing the site on your desktop computer. To watch the majority of them, you must log in through your TV provider.
Do I have to create a new account?
If you already have a username and password from your TV provider, you will not need to create a new account. If you have not previously registered an account with your TV provider, you will need to do so with a valid email address. Please contact your TV provider to learn more.
How do I verify my TV provider account?
When prompted, select your TV provider. You will then be asked to enter your TV provider username and password; similar to when you pay your bill online. Don't forget to check 'remember me' if you don't want to log in again. If you don't have an online account with your TV provider or can't remember your username and password, please contact your TV provider to learn more.
Is Oxygen Now or watching full episodes on Oxygen.com available internationally?
This service is only available to customers of participating U.S. TV providers watching in the U.S.
Is there content on Oxygen.com available without a Pay TV subscription?
Yes, you can continue to visit Oxygen.com to access show clips, highlights, and a limited number full episodes without a Pay TV subscription.
What if I forgot my username and/or password?
Most TV providers offer a simple way to retrieve or reset your password. Please contact your TV provider to learn more.
What is Oxygen Now?
Oxygen Now is an app for your mobile or tablet device. It offers a way, through participating TV providers, to watch full episodes of your favorite Oxygen shows online the day after airing on TV.
What is the cost of this service?
It’s free! It’s an added value to your regular TV subscription through participating television providers.
When are new shows available on this service?
Full episodes for the available Oxygen original series are typically available the day after they air on television.
Why isn't my TV provider listed?
We are actively working to add additional TV providers to this service. Don't see your provider? Check back at a later time to see if your provider has been included.
Are shows available in HD?
Can I watch shows with closed captions?
How do I find what shows have full episodes available to watch?
If you want to watch full episodes on Oxygen.com via your desktop computer, just visit the Full Episodes section of the site accessible via the navigation menu at the top of the site. A list of all shows with full episodes to watch can be found there.
If you want to watch full episodes via the Oxygen Now app, once you are signed into the app you can select the “Shows” option in the main menu. Find the show you are looking for, select it and see what full episodes are available!
What do the ratings codes (e.g., TV-14-DL) on the Schedule mean?
They indicate the age-appropriateness and type of content presented in a program. There are two parts after "TV-": An age-based rating, followed by a content descriptor. A summary of the codes we use is provided below for your convenience. For complete information, visit the TV Parental Guidelines at http://www.tvguidelines.org.
Content codes: Suggestive dialogue (D), coarse or crude language (L), sexual situations (S) and violence (V).
Audience age codes: All children (Y), children 7+ (Y7), children 7+ with fantasy violence (Y7-FV), all ages (G), parental guidance suggested (PG), unsuitable for children under 14 (14) and unsuitable for children under 17 (MA).
Who can I contact with questions about Closed Captioning?
To report an issue or concern regarding closed captioning on Oxygen.com or within Oxygen Now, you can email us at email@example.com
Please detail your issue or concern by providing the following information:
- Name of the program
- Description of the issue (e.g., missing captions on a particular episode, captions cut off, timing is off)
- Website or application where you viewed the program
- Approximate time and date that the issue occurred
- Your name and contact information including mailing address, email and phone number
For caption inquiries regarding Oxygen programs delivered via broadcast television, please contact your local pay television service.
Written complaints concerning captioning on Oxygen programs made available online or through mobile apps may be sent to:
Vice President Regulatory Affairs
300 New Jersey Ave. NW
Washington, DC, 20001-2030
Why do I not see full episodes of a particular show that I am looking for?
There are some shows that air on Oxygen that are not currently available on this service. We are frequently adding new series and episodes, so continue to check back to see if your show has been added.
Technical Questions About Watching Full Episodes
Do I need to have an active Internet connection to access full episodes or the Oxygen Now app?
Yes, you will need an active high-speed or wireless Internet connection to access full episodes from your desktop or laptop computer, and the Oxygen Now app from your mobile or tablet device.
What are the system requirements to watch full episodes on my desktop computer?
Full Episode viewing is currently supported on the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- OS X Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite
What web browsers can I access full episode from on my desktop computer?
Full episodes are currently supported on the following browsers:
- Google Chrome 10+
- Safari 7+ - Mac Only
- Firefox 13+
- Internet Explorer 10+
Why am I getting an error message when browsing with Internet Explorer 9?
IE9 is supported, but its Compatibility View feature is not. The fix is simple — turn off Compatibility View mode. Here's how:
- Select Tools from the menu bar (If it's not visible, press Alt on your keyboard)
- Select Compatibility View Settings. A panel will open. Uncheck all 3 options at the bottom of the panel.
- Select the Close button to save your changes.
- Reload the page, and enjoy.
Why am I not getting confirmation that my TV provider credentials are authenticated?
You will need to enable user cookies. Here are instructions to enable it in Chrome.
- Go to Chrome Settings by either typing chrome://settings/ in the browser locator or by clicking on Chrome --> Preferences in the menu bar.
- Make sure you are in the Settings page (see left menu navigation). Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Show Advanced Setting link, which will open up the privacy settings.
- Under the Privacy section click on the Content Settings button.
- In the Content SettingCookies section make sure Allow local data to be set is selected and Block third-party cookies and site data is unselected.
Why can’t I play videos when using Google Chrome?
If you are using Google Chrome and having trouble playing videos when you log in with your TV provider credentials, you might need to adjust your set Privacy settings.
- Click the Customize and Control Google Chrome button at the top right corner of the browser. Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Content Settings button under Privacy.
- Scroll down to Unsandboxed plug-in access.
- Click the Allow all sites to use a plug-in to access your computer radio button.
- Once you’ve changed your settings, close all browser windows.
- Restart your browser and navigate to http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager08.html
- A page will appear with Protected Content Playback Settings panel. Press the Reset License Files button.
- Restart the browser, navigate to the site, log in, and enjoy.
Why can’t I play videos when using Safari?
If you are using Safari 6.1.1 and above and having trouble playing videos when you log in with your MVPD credentials, you might need to adjust your set Privacy settings.
- Click the Safari menu item the top left corner of the browser.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy at the top of the Preferences window.
- Click Always radio button for the Block cookies and other website data question.
- Once you’ve updated your preferences, close all browser windows.
- Restart the browser, navigate to the site, log in, and enjoy.
Why isn't my TV provider login working with Safari for Mac?
To login with your TV provider credentials, your browser needs access to cookies. Safari for Mac blocks cookies by default. The fix is easy – enable cookies. Here's how:
- Select Safari Preferences from the menu bar
- Select the Privacy tab
- Change the Block cookies setting to Never
- Reload the page, log in, and enjoy.
Will I need to download and install anything onto my computer to watch full episodes?
You may need to update your video players and their plug-ins to their most current versions. Please make sure you have updated and installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, if you are experiencing difficulties playing video.