Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, breaking news, sweepstakes, and more!
Corey Feldman Claims Charlie Sheen Raped 13-Year-Old Corey Haim In New Documentary
Charlie Sheen has since called the claims “outlandish.”
Corey Feldman is doubling down on his claims that Charlie Sheen sexually assaulted Corey Haim when he was a minor.
Feldman’s documentary “(My) Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys” opened in Los Angeles on Monday, and in it, the 48-year-old former child star expands on his allegations regarding Sheen, claiming that Haim once told him that Sheen raped him on the set of the 1986 film “Lucas” when Sheen was 19 and Haim was only 13, Entertainment Weekly reports.
“This wasn’t like a one-time thing he said in passing,” Feldman reportedly said during the film. “It wasn't like, 'Oh, by the way, this happened.' He went into great detail. He told me, 'Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.’”
Feldman was moved to tears while recalling what he said happened to his childhood friend, who died of pneumonia in 2010 when he was 38, according to Entertainment Weekly. Feldman's ex-wife Susannah Sprague was also featured in the documentary and made the same claim as Feldman: that Haim confided in her that Sheen raped him as a child on the set of “Lucas.”
Feldman’s film is not the first time Sheen has been accused of raping Haim. Actor Dominick Brascia claimed in 2017 that Haim told him that Sheen raped him when he was a teen, PEOPLE reports.
“Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed 'Lucas,'” Brascia reportedly told The National Enquirer. “He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.”
Brascia also claimed that Haim had sex with Sheen again years later, PEOPLE reports.
In response to the 2017 allegations, Sheen’s representative issued a denial to PEOPLE that the actor “absolutely denies the claim.”
Sheen spoke out against Feldman’s recent allegations on Tuesday, with his spokesperson issuing a vehement denial on his behalf, according to Yahoo! Entertainment.
“These sick, twisted and outlandish allegations never occurred. Period. I would urge everyone to consider the source and read what his mother Judy Haim has to say,” reads their statement, which refers to Judy Haim’s previous statements that she does not believe that her son was raped.
Sheen has not yet decided if he will pursue legal action against Feldman, his spokesperson said, according to Yahoo’s report.
In addition to the controversy surrounding the allegations in the film, the premiere of Feldman’s documentary was fraught with technical issues. The live premiere in Los Angeles featured random streaming delays and the online premiere was stalled, Page Six reports. Viewers who paid $20 to access the premiere of the film online at 11 p.m. on Monday were left waiting and staring at error messages.
Feldman took to Twitter at one point to state that the website had crashed and the film would be starting 15 minutes late, but after that time passed, he then claimed that the website had been hacked.
As on Tuesday afternoon, Feldman was still working on fixing the streaming problems, according to his Twitter account.