Oxygen Insider Exclusive!

Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, breaking news, sweepstakes, and more!

Sign Up for Free to View
Crime News Breaking News

'May You Never Forget Me,' Man Who Allegedly Killed Instagram Star Scrawled Next To Body

Brandon Clark allegedly wrote a message on cement and took selfies of himself bleeding from the neck after stabbing himself, all while laying on a tarp covering up the body of Instagram star Bianca Devins.

By Gina Tron
Bianca Devins

The upstate New York man accused of slitting an Instagram star’s throat before stabbing himself in the neck allegedly wanted to leave a trail of evidence behind, even scrawling a message on the cement next to the bloody crime scene.

Brandon Clark, 21, has been charged with second degree murder for the brutal killing of Bianca Devins in Utica, New York, according to the Utica Police Department. Early Sunday morning police received “numerous calls” about a man posting disturbing images to social media claiming that he had killed a woman and was about to kill himself. 

Utica Police Lt. Bryan Coromato told Oxygen.com that Clark and Devins were in a sexual relationship. Clark had allegedly taken photos of Devins after allegedly killing her and uploaded them to Discord, a social app for gamers. One photo was allegedly of Devins with her throat slit. It was Discord members who called police to report the violence. 

Clark also uploaded images to Snapchat and Instagram. On Instagram, under the handle @yesjuliet, he posted a photo from his car which read, "Here comes hell. It's redemption, right?"

Then, Coromato told Oxygen.com, he posted “a picture of her neck down and you can see some of the wound and blood on her.”

After police tracked Clark down to a road in Utica, and after the first officer showed up, Clark was found laying on the ground with his head on a tarp, a tarp Coromato said Clark brought with him to the scene. Bianca’s body was underneath it. As the officer showed up, Clark began to stab himself, Coromato explained. The officer drew his gun and told him to stop. Coromato said Clark was still posting bloody selfies on Instagram and Snapchat even after police drew their guns on him.

Clark did not surrender, Coromato said. Instead, Clark “posted a series of pictures of injuries to himself” and while stabbing himself “has his phone in his hand, and he starts snapping pictures of himself and he’s posting it on Snapchat.”

More officers showed up, Clark allegedly didn’t listen, they moved in and physically had to restrain and disarm him and he was treated immediately by emergency personnel after, according to Coromato.

Coromato confirmed police found a message scrawled in black spray paint in the cement near where the body of the Instagram star was found. It said, "May you Never Forget Me."

As Clark was being treated, the photos he allegedly posted began circulating rapidly all over the internet. They went viral prompting Instagram to shut down his account and other sites scrambling to control the distribution of the shocking pictures.

In one posted photo to Snapchat, Coromato said “you can see he [Clark] has the knife in his right hand and he puts ‘everybody who was good to me, I’ll miss you all.’” 

In the photo uploaded immediately after Coromato said you can see Clark “from the bottom of his glasses and his nose down and you can see the wound to his neck. He’s covered in blood and you can see the tarp in the background.”

Another photo uploaded to Snapchat, Clark’s left hand is allegedly full of blood and “you can see an outline of somebody under a tarp and it says ‘I’m sorry Bianca.’” Some of Devin’s “property” is visible next to the outline of the body, Coromato said.

The violence appeared to be triggered by some sort of argument that had to do with something that happened at a concert in the Queens borough of New York City. It was a concert for Nicole Dollenganger, a Canadian artist, according to Rolling Stone.

“We are trying to confirm what occurred there,” Coromato told Oxygen.com. “Something happened at the concert that added to this.”

Coromato said that police talked to Clark Monday but he requested counsel so he won’t be speaking further at this time. He will be arraigned once he is stable enough to leave the hospital. Coromato estimates that should be in a few days or so.