Oxygen Insider Exclusive!

Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, breaking news, sweepstakes, and more!

Sign Up for Free to View
Crime News Breaking News

Human Remains Found During Search For Missing Mom Who Disappeared After Allegedly Being Attacked By Boyfriend

Perrie Mason's sister said phone records show the last two calls she made were to 911, but each call lasted less than a minute. Her boyfriend Jason Watson has been described as the prime suspect.

By Gina Tron
Perrie Mason Jason Watson Pd

Human remains have been discovered in the search for a missing Connecticut mother of two, who was allegedly attacked by her boyfriend just before vanishing.

Perrie Mason, 31, has been missing since Sunday. Remains were discovered Wednesday in Waterbury after investigators were told to check out an industrial building there, the Hartford Courant reports.

Those remains have not yet been identified as Mason, and police still consider the mother to be missing.

Mason, of Meriden, was reported missing on Sunday by her sister Vao Horlback after she hadn’t heard from her sibling for two days, Fox61 reports. Mason’s boyfriend Jason Watson, 38, also called Meriden police that day to report Mason missing, but claimed that she may just be at a friend’s house cooling off and that she was mad at him, according to NBC Connecticut.

However, Watson was arrested Tuesday for strangulation, assault, unlawful restraint and disorderly conduct for allegedly attacking Mason a few days before she went missing, according to NBC Connecticut.

Horlback said her sister told her that Watson choked her unconscious during a fight but she was hesitant to press charges. She allegedly sent photos of her injuries to her sister over text.

Because Mason gave her sister Horlback access to her phone, she said she found even more troubling details.

“I looked into her phone records and the last call she made was to 911,” Horlack told Fox61. "She called 911 twice and both calls lasted for less than one minute.”

Those calls were made on Saturday, she told Hawaiian outlet KHON2. Mason had recently moved to Connecticut from Hawaii.

During Watson’s hearing, the state's attorney called him a suspect in Mason's disappearance and the judge actually called him the prime suspect, according to NBC Connecticut.

Horlback, who lives in Georgia and said she talks to her sister daily, said Mason would never abandon her two boys.

The two children have been placed in the custody of the state Department of Children and Families.

Watson did not enter a plea during his Wednesday arraignment. He is being held on a $500,000 bond. He’s due back in court on Sept. 12.

It is unclear whether he has a lawyer who can speak on his behalf.

Mason is described as being 4 feet, 11 inches tall and 130 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to call Meriden Police at (203) 630-6219.