Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, breaking news, sweepstakes, and more!
Dive into Murderous Lovers and Twisted Romances — How to Watch Snapped: Killer Couples
Snapped: Killer Couples is returning for a new season on Sunday, June 11 on Oxygen True Crime. New episodes feature the murder of a beloved schoolteacher and a body buried in a Louisiana mansion.
Some couples bond over common interests like sports, or movies, or religion ... or murder.
That's the case for the relationships profiled in Oxygen series Snapped: Killer Couples, returning for Season 16 on Sunday, June 10 at 6/5c on Oxygen. These love stories don't end with happy marriages and steady romance — instead, a string of bodies follow these couples behind.
What to Expect from Snapped: Killer Couples Season 17
Upcoming episodes include:
- “Jeffrey Mundt and Joey Banis”
- When police are called to a seemingly routine domestic disturbance at a mansion in Louisville, Ky., a bizarre tale of he said/he said unravels as after one man reveals a body is buried in their basement.
- “U’Dreka Andrews and Danny Brown”
- As police in Tallahassee, Fla., work to solve the case of a young father gunned down in his apartment, they find evidence of a deadly sexual encounter and uncover a vengeful plot, ultimately proving that blood is thicker than water.
- “Charles Chumbler and Michael Kariakis”
- The murder of a beloved schoolteacher takes detectives from Kentucky to Florida where an unexpected romance comes to light. As the investigation unfolds, relationships unravel, and a long con born of greed is unveiled.
- “Liz Rogan and Tony DePuisaye-Greene”
- A small town in Washington is rocked after a local man is found shot to death in his home. Police wonder if his complicated love life played a role until a string of robberies exposes a dangerous couple with a more sinister motive.
- “Nadya Swartz and Justin Hooker”
- After a young man is found shot to death on the banks of a Georgia river, investigators trace the murder back to individuals who share his Gothic lifestyle and uncover a romantic rivalry driven by manipulation.
Sound good? Well, you can catch the series when it premieres on Sunday, June 10 at 6/5c on Oxygen. If doesn't work for you, don't worry: There are so many different ways to watch Oxygen.
Where to Watch Snapped: Killer Couples
It's easier than ever to dive into Oxygen programming from anywhere, with full episodes available for streaming on your TV, smartphone or computer. Watch episodes with the Oxygen App, available on iOS and Android by simply entering your cable, digital or satellite TV subscription information — or take advantage of three free credits that Oxygen offers for watching without a login. Elsewhere, most shows are available on AppleTV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and through Chromecast. Individual episodes can be purchased on iTunes, Amazon, Vudu, and Google Play as well.
Shows that are in-season can be streamed live with a Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, or YouTube TV subscription. And you can always watch full episodes right here at Oxygen.com by entering your cable subscription information. Pick the platform that works for you and start your streaming with Oxygen!